Cambridge Office: 01223 792550
Bury St Edmunds Office: 01284 413340

Home Insurance

Your home is usually your biggest asset. Home Insurance from Gibbs Denley can protect its structure and all the items inside that make a house a home.

Buildings Insurance protects walls, roof and permanent fixtures, with Contents Insurance covering personal possessions, carpets, furniture and electrical goods.

There are many risks to your home from Fire, storm or flood, subsidence, accidental damage or theft. By having good quality home insurance from a reputable insurer you can be assured that things will get back to normal as quickly as possible.

Arranging your home insurance through Gibbs Denley doesn’t mean that you will pay more, as we are able to offer premiums that compare with direct insurers.

With many features available, you can call our team of home insurance brokers, they will advise you on which level of cover will best suit your needs. Some of these include:

  • New for old contents insurance – replaces items with current equivalent price as new.
  • All risks – Items taken outside your home including jewellery, cameras and mobile phones can be covered.

Arranging your insurance with Gibbs Denley also means that in event of a claim that you have someone to help and support you through the claims process.

With years of expertise in the field of Home Insurance, contact us today.

Related Links

You may also be interested in:

Contact us

Cambridge Office

Personal Insurance Team

01223 792550

Bury St Edmunds Office

Personal Insurance Team

01284 413340

What our customers say

"I would like to thank you and your team for the sterling efforts put into bringing my claim to a satisfactory conclusion"